Leading from the Top: Enterprise AI in 2021
Leading from the Top: Enterprise AI in 2021 analyzes how AI is transforming businesses in 2021. We interviewed highly experienced executives from top companies about how leading from the top (C-Suite) is important to effectively scale AI across the business.
We believe technology should always be thoroughly researched to answer these two questions: what problems are you trying to solve and what is the best course of action to take to solve those problems?
After compiling the interview responses, we have formed a comprehensive view of the benefits and drawbacks of AI. We delve into a brief history of AI, what is Enterprise AI, why it is imperative to lead from the top, benefits and complications of AI implementation, and a forward-thinking perspective of AI in 2021.
Download the white paper Leading from the Top: Enterprise AI in 2021 to learn more!
We hope this information will help companies make informed decisions about the best approach to take in the journey to AI. Interested in learning more about how ElectrifAi can help? See how we can make your data work for you by inquiring about a customized demo today!
- Ed Scott, CEO, ElectrifAi
- Luming Wang, CTO, ElectrifAi
- Gregg McNulty, CIO, ElectrifAi
- Jim McGowan, SVP of Partnerships and Head of Product, ElectrifAi
- Jon Trask, CEO, Blockchain Guru
- GS Jackson, Executive Director of Innovation and Learning, QLX
- Tom Cunningham, Chief Economist, Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Michael Zeto, SVP of Global Strategy and Emerging Business, Boingo Wireless
- Debra Lam, Managing Director of Smart Cities and Inclusive Innovation, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Frank Moyer, CTO, Kobiton