Engage, Control, Collect. Drive Results with Practical Ai and ML.
We work with our customers and partners to help engage patients, control spend and identify missed charges. Driving profit, performance improvement and risk reduction are just some of the many benefits.
We can accelerate business decisions with our enterprise solutions. At ElectrifAi, we have been applying Ai and ML in healthcare since 2004, helping our clients quickly drive time-to-value.
Better identify and engage with your patients throughout their patient journey
- Build awareness with target patients to optimize care
- Contextually understand patients and their conditions to better direct care
- Address prescription adherence to positively impact health outcomes
Target your patients with precision
- Targeting by identifying the most attractive prospects, the best channels for reaching them and the best times to target them
- Continuously tailor and connect both inbound and outbound patient acquisition
Improve patient scheduling
- Leverage actionable insights for smart scheduling
- Tailor scheduling to customer lifecycle goals
- Identify optimal timing for structuring communication across marketing channels
Transform raw spend data into accurate, actionable insights using practical machine learning
- Generate significant cost saving opportunities from applying machine learning to combined spend and contract data
- Discover negotiated rebates hidden in contracts and compare to spend data
- Bridge the gap between what happened versus what should have happened
Identify, prioritize, and predict missed charges—revolutionizing the integrity of your revenue cycle
- PRIORITIZES YOUR DAILY WORKLOAD: Confirm and resolve missed charges that yield the highest returns at the most efficient rate
- USER-FRIENDLY DASHBOARDS: Display top-performing auditors. Identify and adapt best practices to improve lower performing departments
- ROBUST PAYER CONTRACT ANALYSIS: Produces knowledge of unique payer relationships, trends and outcomes
- AUTOMATIC DATA VISUALIZATION: Provides a comprehensive view of departments, auditor and hospital performances – for greater transparency