About the Role:
As a System Administrator at ElectrifAi, you will be part of a global IT support team working in rotational shift schedule. He/she will support all internal and client users globally. Will collectively work on administrations and setting up of IT infrastructure, monitoring and fine-tuning infrastructure performance, Microsoft O365, WSUS, troubleshooting server OS and hardware issues, and all supportive software.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, computer science or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in supporting IT infrastructures in a corporate environment
- Experience working with Windows\Linux operating systems.
- Must have in depth knowledge of Windows Server; Office 365 administration.
- Hands on experience with whole disk encryption on laptops
- Extensive working knowledge of Macs and PCs
- Solid troubleshooting skills with the ability to think out of the box
- Team player with a proven track record to work independently and take full ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to work in 24X7
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and servers, printers, phones, security updates, support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments.
- Coordinate hardware and software installations and upgrades to ensure work.
- Monitor and troubleshoot to isolate and diagnose common system problems.
- Coordinate testing, upgrade and configuration of system files and services. Ensure changes are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures.
- Implementation and administration of Windows Infrastructure Server.
- IT Policy formulation and implementation experience.
- Working experience for monitoring, supporting, & participating in the development & enhancements of the IT Infra platform.
- Working experience to Install and Configured HP\Dell Server with OS Windows.
- Troubleshooting experience for problems Root Cause & System Log Analysis and reporting.
- Active Directory installation configuration and maintenance in Windows Servers Operating system.
- Support multiple AD forests, including multiple domains forest with Multiple domains, domain controllers and AD sites for the Different client running on Windows servers 2008, 2012,2016 and 2019.
- Basic Knowledge to Create AD Group policies to Enforce Domain and OU Level Security of Users and Computer objects.
- Manage Active Directory integrated DNS zones Provide solution for various applications connect direct/indirect to AD database for user authentication.
- GPO development and implementation.
- Operating System security hardening of Domain Controllers across the enterprise Server/OS hardening methods Support for DNS, DHCP, group policy.
- Managed and Supported Microsoft's Security Patching of Servers and Desktop Through WSUS.
- Active Directory Administration support (user/group creation, apply policies and check event viewer for some issues.
- Working knowledge of Office 365
- Working knowledge on VMWare
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that is always up and running
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, printers, phones, security updates, support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups