Sr. Product Designer
ElectrifAi is seeking a Senior Product Designer to design and specify user interfaces using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Produce user requirements specifications, conceptual models, personas, storyboards, user journey maps, scenarios, flow charts, conceptual sketches, wireframes, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Gather direct unbiased user feedback using established user research methods including A/B testing, qualitative and quantitative research, user interviews, and 1-on-1usability testing sessions to define product pain points.
- Lead product design and feature ideation sessions and conceptual development for solutions taking into account user design considerations.
- Work with cross-functional teams including other designers, engineers, product management, software developers, and business partners to brainstorm about products features, to identify strategies to enhance the product, and to successfully deliver products that delight and benefit end-users.
- Run post-project review sessions to identify areas of success and improvement opportunities based on success metrics and KPIs.
- Recognize and determine use cases, user scenarios, and user interactions, and design intuitive applications to support them.
- Create documentation that translates data into valuable insights that help leaders make better decisions on next generation of the product.
- Lead product development teams and data scientists through user-experience-focused activities including interviewing, requirements gathering, empathy mapping, usability testing, and feedback loops.
- Deliver high-quality work consistently in an iterative manner in fast-paced agile environment.
- Design and execute test methods, procedures, and ad hoc testing to provide timely and meaningful feedback and to improve product quality.
- Identify ideal material and model using 3D-printing technology in collaboration with data science team.
- Analyze historical datasets to quantify user behavior and user scenarios to understand distinct user groups and to determine product enhancements.
- Convert enterprise requirements into a functional user experience with B2B hardware and software.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
related field plus two (2) years of experience in the job offered or
- Must also have 2 years of experience in fast-paced agile environment to deliver high-quality work consistently in an iterative manner.
- 2 years of experience designing and executing test methods, procedures, and ad hoc testing to improve product quality.
- 1 year of experience 3D-printing technology identifying ideal material and model.
- 1 year experience gathering direct user feedback to define product pain points.
- 1 year experience analyzing historical datasets to quantify user behavior and to determine product enhancements.
- 1 year of experience with B2B hardware or software converting enterprise requirements into a functional user experience.
- Jersey City, New Jersey