Senior Python Developer
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of software engineering experience.
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Leveraging Apache Spark for analytics, big-data processing, machine learning workloads.
- Good knowledge of SQL, NoSQL database and experience in writing queries with and without ORM
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kubeflow and other Cloud services in AWS, GCP or Azure Ecosystem is desirable.
- Kafka, or similar tools for building event driven data and analytics pipelines.
- Strong team player, good understanding and experience working with Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies.
- Passion for technology, problem solving, strong commitment to quality, attention to detail, security, performance and user experience.
Nice to have:
- Exposure to Jenkins and related CI/CD tools.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features