Senior DevOps Engineer (Artificial Intelligence)
New York Metropolitan Area
At ElectrifAi, we deliver Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Learning solutions that are practical and address common, real world
business challenges. Our products help enterprise and government
customers increase profit and performance and reduce risk. We focus on
certain verticals including federal / state / local government,
healthcare / insurance, travel / hospitality, media / entertainment and
We are seeking an experienced DevOps engineer to help us deliver
rapidly to our customers. This role is critical to both our government
and commercial businesses.
- Work directly with the Engineering team to support a high demand and fast paced client production environment
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of development and operations experience.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audience.
- Strong professional experience automating AWS configuration, build and deployments using Ansible, Cloud Formation, Ops Works or other equivalents Understanding of AWS VPC, network management, and datacenter operations
- Experience designing and maintaining reliable, high-availability production systems and services.
- Monitoring automation make sure that the correct monitors are deployed at the application level so that any failures can be quickly detected and repaired.
- Work closely with the development teams to provide high quality, highly available, and dynamic solutions.
- Cloud infrastructure and technologies (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Redshift, CloudFront, VPC, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda)
- Big data experience a plus, ability to administer Spark, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes
- SSO platforms such SAML2.0, ADFS
- Git, SVN continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins, Maven or Gradle
- Network fundamentals TCPIP, HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, Layer 3 and Layer 7 load balancing, etc.
- Strong scripting experience in one of the following Python, PowerShell, Ruby, Bash preferred