Work Location: Noida or Remote
About the Role:
The ideal candidate would be working on the servers which impact various SaaS AI/ML products and 1000+ models in AI/ML. As a DBA administrator the server support would be provided for various industry verticals like Finance, Telecom, Travel & Transportation, Healthcare, Government etc. This role would give an opportunity working on multiple and complex databases for fortune 500 customers which have impact on their data related to AI/ML products/models of ElectrifAi.
- Looking for 6+ years of experience in MySQL DBA.
- Experienced across multiple open source databases, including MySQL 8 and Postgres 12.
- Experience with MySQL Replication, with both Master-Slave and Master-Master.
- Strong Install, configure, patching, and upgrading MySQL databases using configuration management and provisioning tools.
- Linux shell scripting, python, knowledge of Git.
- Experience in Linux environment with understanding of the operating system.
- Understanding of AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure.
- Strong understanding of hardware performance, memory and I/O.
- Exceptional problem-solving expertise and attention to detail.
- Support operations for both development and production databases.
- Experience and success in automating administrative tasks.
- Knowledge and experience in database security management.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a software development team.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Science or related field.
(Nice to have)
- Any experience around AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure and NoSQL databases (MongoDB in particular).
- Take ownership of our MySQL database infrastructure.
- Support multiple databases of high complexity ensuring control, integrity and accessibility of the data.
- Recommend and implement database solutions to support data integrity efforts alongside developing data access tools and techniques.
- Experienced in identifying and improving inefficiencies in SQL queries.
- Look to the future…. Make recommendations for the enhancement of the DB estate.