Delivery Operations group is a merger of delivery and operations group of solutions in production.
We require an experienced Manager for delivery-ops group which is supporting large scale products and custom solutions across various industries.
As an experienced delivery-ops manager you should have solid understanding of ITIL practices of application / technology support along with delivering custom and product solutions. You will oversee all aspects of operations and delivery support for various products and applications including incident resolution or proactive mitigation, change & problem management; would ensure compliance to all agreed SLAs and requirements. Shall also be responsible for overall planning and delivery of production changes and enhancements within the agreed timelines; and will be responsible overall for production stability. To this end, the manager will perform a variety of tasks including coordinating all resources and stakeholders, planning and setting milestones, assigning responsibilities and monitoring, summarizing and communicating progress and status.
You will be responsible for transitioning production solutions from Dev/Product team to production.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to end operations support of ElectrifAi’s products and internally and externally hosted solutions.
- Define and monitor support SLA’s.
- Define and monitor support processes and procedures.
- Client onboarding related to support and infrastructure management.
- Act as SPOC for all enterprise solution / product delivery teams for their maintenance and support needs.
- Day to day management of support team and issue and incident escalations.
- Manage level 1, 2 & 3 support, application monitoring and track scheduled deliverables.
- Able to deal with global teams and ensure co-ordination amongst stakeholders.
- Can do effort estimation and guide team for change of scope in SOW’s
- Should have good people management skills, can identify risks and plan to mitigate risks
- Should able to adapt new challenges and can explore new technologies
- Lead transitions from Dev/Product team to production and can set-up processes/workflows for new onboarded projects
- Will need to lead bridge calls in case of high severity issues, can guide team for complex technical issues and must be hands on
- A background in managing teams supporting products, custom solutions and hosted SaaS solutions.
- Extensive proven experience building support teams and establishing procedures / SLA’s for team.
- Prior experience working as support team member.
- Handled support of products / solutions on varied technologies such as Unix, Linux, Wintel, Python, Java/ J2EE, .NET, Oracle, MySQL, BI and Data Warehousing applications etc.
- Should be hands on and lead team to identify automation opportunities, work on to implement and enhancement solutions, can suggest improvement in design changes for any major Change request and enhancements.
- Should have at least intermediate knowledge of microservices architecture, Kubernetes, dockers.
- Hands on at least one of the cloud technologies (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Deep knowledge of application and infrastructure monitoring tools and technologies.
- Excellent client relationship and client expectation management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Big data and cloud is must
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Analytics Models is must
- Good team player and need to show flexibility to work in US hours/weekends for production issues/client meetings
- Should have people management skills, able to maintain KPI’s for team and evaluate resources, should be able to allocate and track resourcing for solutions and should be able to resolve all work conflicts
Compensation: As per industry standards