Position: Experienced QA Engineer
Level: Lead Engineer, QA
ElectrifAi is looking to hire an experienced QA engineer to be part of the software team and lead quality assurance effort across multiple engagements. This is an exciting opportunity to join team of highly skilled software and quality assurance engineering professionals. The team’s strength lies in building software platforms and products for solving complex business problems using cutting edge technology in big data, machine learning and Artificial Intelligence space.
- Lead a team of software quality assurance engineers.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, data scientists and business team.
- Build and maintain test plan based on requirements and specifications.
- Write automation test scripts based on the test plan, create scheduled runs, monitor test reports and take corrective actions as required.
- Capture bugs and defects, and work towards resolution in timely manner.
- Conduct performance and load testing of application and services.
- Use best practices for both writing code and following QA processes.
- Perform thorough manual and user acceptance testing.
- Deliver high quality software products and strive to meet & exceed customer expectations.
- Minimum 6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance engineering professional, working with software development teams responsible for designing, developing and testing of software applications, products or platforms.
- Minimum 4 years of experience writing automation scripts and applying framework approach to automation.
- Hands-on QA engineer, experience leading a team of software QA engineers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or relevant field.
- Attention to detail, proven experience in creating test plan and executing within set timelines.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audience.
- Strong team player, ability to articulate importance of best practices of software QA and engineering disciplines, strives towards zero defects and achieving high customer satisfaction rates.
- Good understanding and experience working with Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies.
- Experience with UI and Microservices testing (Unit, Component, Integration, Contract and End to End Testing)
- Java, Junit, TestNG, Selenium
- Jenkins, Maven
- Cucumber (or other BDD framework)
- JMeter, Locust (or other performance and load testing tools)
- Microservices testing (such as Kube monkey), monitoring and security with microservices
- Database, RESTful services testing
Good to have:
- Exposure to JS frameworks such as Angular, ReactJS.
- Exposure to Big data, ML, Cloud Computing and AI technologies (such as Hadoop, spark, AWS, Scala, python, R, TensorFlow, SAS, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes etc.)