Human Resource Manager/Senior Manager
About the Role:
The Human Resources Leader is a key leadership role in ElectrifAi’s India organization.
The ideal person for this position has proven expertise in Human Resources. This includes benefits, administration, compensation, reporting and training. This role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- HR Policies and processes: Should have hands on experience on drafting, modifying the HR policies and processes flow for policies & schemes and its implementing across the organization.
- Conceptualizes HR strategy in alignment with business strategy.
- Designing and applying a comprehensive performance management, compensation & benefits, rewards & recognition, HRIS, IJP, Engagement and Communication Programs to support the business and build engagement processes with a pragmatic approach.
- Run effective Talent Management and Change Management programs that can foster a culture inspiring innovation and collaboration.
- Performance Management System: Good exposure of managing and running an effective Performance Management System.
- Payroll Management: Ensuring compliance to timelines and regulations on the Payroll Processing along with the Finance Team. Ensuring all statutory compliances pertaining to payroll.
- Compensation & Benefits: Conduct regular benchmarking exercise to keep Compensation and Benefits plan abreast with the industry trends.
- Responsible for preparation of various HR Dashboards/MIS, HR Analytics & HR status reports that are shared on Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly basis with the Core Leadership Team
- Counselling/grievance handling of the employees to maintain a healthy work environment and facilitating Employee Satisfaction Survey & community development activities.
- Manage HR Ops for India Operations and regularly audit (and update) the information required.
- Training & Development: Should have an experience in determining training needs of employees & organizing Training Programmes & Obtaining trainee’s feedback for determining the effectiveness of training programmes.
- MBA in Human Resources from management colleges
- Should have 10-12 years of overall experience with last 5 years as an HR business partner or 7+ yrs as HR generalist role.
- Superb conflict resolution skills
- Ability to display integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality at all times.
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations
- Experience in Employee Relations and compensation management