Director of Proposal & Capture Management (Artificial Intelligence)
Jersey City, New York Metropolitan Area
At ElectrifAi, we deliver Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions that are practical and address common, real world business challenges. Our machine learning solutions help enterprise and government customers increase profit and performance and reduce risk. We focus on certain verticals including federal / state / local government, healthcare / insurance, travel / hospitality, media / entertainment and financial services.
We are seeking an experienced proposal and capture manager to help us rapidly expand our ability to compete for new business. This role is critical to both our government and commercial businesses, coordinating the leading edge of our efforts to be down-selected for desired sales opportunities. We focus our proposal efforts on high value, high dollar opportunities, so this role will be involved in the most visible and consequential sales activities within ElectrifAi. Your success will be measured by the revenue that you help generate, as well as the speed with which you deliver results.
- Partner with Sales, Pre-Sales, Delivery, Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Legal, and other teams to craft persuasive stories, proposals, and presentations for Government and Commercial customers and prospects.
- Drive the development and delivery of customer-ready, high-quality, compliant, and responsive bid and proposal documents such as budgetary estimates, proposals, RFP responses, sales presentations, or Statements of Work (SOW).
- Coordinate across many functions to assign work associated with customer deliverables, track progress, provide assistance and visibility where required, and ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Assist in selecting and using technology to catalog previous responses to RFIs, RFPs, RFQs, and other work products that will improve the consistency and speed with which new proposals can be delivered.
- Cultivate an internal network of SMEs who can rapidly assist in developing new content when needed.
- Work in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines as proposal turn-around times could be 2-4 weeks and up to 8 months.
- 7+ years of experience in bid/proposal development
- Public Sector proposal experience (both Federal and State/Local)
- Commercial proposal experience
- Fluent writer and speaker in English
- Working knowledge of capture planning
- Past success in demonstrating your ability to work effectively with multiple teams and stakeholders while generating energy, creating clarity and delivering results to the team and broader organization
- Experience delivering proposals in both consulting/custom solutions environments, and with product solutions, preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word) and collaboration tools (Box, Slack) skills
- Organized; able to manage effectively and prioritize multiple proposals/projects at a time
- Flexible/willing to work off-hours to meet proposal deadlines
- Aptitude for understanding technical information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with an ability and a desire to learn
- Self-starter and quick learner, ready to adapt to new technologies and business models
- BS/BA degree or equivalent