Chief Financial Officer
New York Metropolitan Area
Founded in 2004, ElectrifAi (formerly Opera Solutions) has been pioneering the artificial intelligence and machine learning space to help customers transform their businesses in very practical ways.
At ElectrifAi we help our healthcare, government, travel and hospitality, and financial services customers turn their data into insights that drive profit, performance improvement and risk reduction.
That’s Practical Ai. That’s ElectrifAi.
We are trusted by some of the world’s largest enterprise and government organizations to translate their disparate, chaotic data into these practical insights.
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in the tech sector
- Experience bringing a company to IPO
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.