C++ Engineer (Artificial Intelligence)
New York Metropolitan Area
What we do
The Center for Image Analytics @ ElectrifAi is a team of world class experts that advance the state of the art in image analysis and understanding and develop innovative AI products using computer vision and machine learning at scale.
We love to challenge the boundaries of existing methods and algorithms, we transform radical science to working prototypes and develop our very own technology in support of our cutting-edge products.
The team’s verticals are high precision 2D and 3D medical image segmentation, satellite and aerial image analytics, digital image fraud detection and text from image.
He/she will be part of a team of talented scientists and engineers, write high quality code and productize cutting edge solutions, report directly to the VP of Data Science or CTO, collaborate with senior management and execute on company policy. Will support ongoing research in deep learning and image analysis and provide expert knowhow in all phases of product development.
The candidate must have:
- software engineering experience with knowledge of the software lifecycle that includes testing, version control and shipping high quality code
- extensive experience in C/C++ and OpenCV or other computer vision libraries.
- extensive experience in Python, Tensorflow + Keras, PyTorch or other deep learning libraries.
- experience with parallel programming (GPU/VPU, multi-core or distributed systems).
Priority will be given to candidates that further to the required qualifications any of the following:
- experience with OpenGL, webGL, ITK and VTK; highly appreciated
- experience with graphical UI/UX programming
- experience in collaborating across multiple teams including analytics, product management, and operations.
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to work independently with minimal direction
- strong collaboration skills and desire to contribute to a common purpose
- can-do attitude, self-driven, flexible, intellectually curious, willingness to learn new skills and take on new challenges to meet business goals
- excellent English language communication skills
- broad experience beyond computer vision and software engineering such as in physical sciences, life sciences and/or mathematics